The Honorable Theodore C. Speliotis
House of Representatives
State House, RM 146
Boston, MA 02133
August 15, 2007
Dear Representative Speliotis,
I am writing to you in regards to House Bill H203 – An Act to Protect Psychotherapist Patients.
For the past 14 years I have been seeing an unlicensed psychotherapist and have also had the opportunity to see licensed therapists before that. The work I have done with my unlicensed psychotherapist has by far had a greater impact on my life. It has been a significant part of my life and has helped me to achieve a healthier quality of life.
If Bill H203 were to pass it would prevent consumers from making their own choices for therapists, therefore violating their right to choose. Some consumers will not be able to have access to the care they are most comfortable with.
I am in opposition of this bill and would recommend allowing consumers to continue to be able to exercise their right to choose their preferred quality of care.
Sincerely,
Susan
CC: Senator Frederick E. Berry
Senator Richard R. Tisei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment